Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ben and I had an awesome Thanksgiving and so far, our weekend has been full and fun!  We spent Thanksgiving day with my family.  There were about 14 of us and it was loud and lots of fun.  I am always in charge of desserts and this year I made a New York style cheesecake because Ben loves it.  It turned out amazing!



I also made a cherry salad.  This is a recipe that I found on Pinterest and it is yummy as well.



Here's a picture of the princess playing the piano!  Child prodigy y'all


Thursday night Ben and I went shopping.  We started at 8:00pm and were in bed by 11pm.  The crowds were crazy, but everyone was polite and friendly.  We saved so much money.  This morning we finished our shopping.  All in all, it took 5 hours and we came in $7 under budget!  Success!  We spent the afternoon wrapping all the presents, putting up the tree and decorating the house.  Ben let me listen to 3 Christmas songs and then we were U2 the rest of the day.



On a side note, Ben and I have had a fun time adjusting to our schedules.  Ben is a morning person and I am a night person.  Sometimes when Ben wakes up he wants to talk to me about our plans, schedule, etc.  This is how I feel when that happens.


1 comment: