Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Top 10 Reasons To Celebrate Ben!

Happy Birthday Ben!  Today is Ben's birthday and I am so happy to celebrate this man; he's amazing.  I let him open his birthday presents early because I wanted him to be able to play with them this weekend.  He got a HUGE bucket of cheese balls (he always begs me to get them when we go grocery shopping), a Boise State Jersey (the new black one), a Boise State license plate frame and the new Need for Speed racing game, and the PlayStation Move steering wheel. He's been playing all weekend and he loves it!

This morning Ben woke up to balloons and breakfast casserole.  You line a 9x13 pan with crescent roll sheet, add 1lb of cooked sausage on top, then 6 beaten eggs, then 2 cups of cheddar cheese and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.  Delicious!


In primary today, the kids sang Happy Birthday and we celebrated with mini Oreo cheesecakes.


For lunch this afternoon I made three cheese chicken Alfredo.  This is a recipe that I found on Pinterest and I knew Ben would love it because it had a ton of cheese!



I  had Danielle make this amazing cake!  She is best and if you ever need a cake you should call her.  Since Ben already had a cheesecake for Thanksgiving, I had Danielle make a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting.  She painted the Boise State field on it, and it looks great!  We're celebrating with Ben's family tonight and I'm sure it will taste awesome!  Thanks Danielle!




And here is the 10 reasons to celebrate Ben!


10

He listens to loud music!




9

He only eats vegetables that are covered in cheese




8

He bleeds orange and blue





  And a little black and gold

                           
7

He has a cute face!




6

He’s a grill master


(this is what Ben made the first time he cooked me dinner, salmon grilled on a cedar plank…yummy)



5

He’s a Big Kid at heart





4

He loves anything with
4 wheels







3

He Likes Cool Breezes









2

He’s got Dangerous Gases





1

You’re The BEST Around!






Happy Birthday Ben!

I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment